Monday, January 31, 2011
Aquarium Passes!
For Christmas, Ian's parents got us an annual family pass to the Long Beach aquarium! I was so excited about this because the girls have been getting old enough that it's easier to do day trips like this with them now. With Ian being busy with work and school this gives me a fun, time killing activity to do! Rachel thought it was such a good idea that she got a pass for her, her husband and her niece so she can go with her family and with me whenever I need a buddy! I am so thankful to her for being my companion when I need a buddy to do things with and she's such a help with the girls. She keeps me sane and when I'm with her I feel a load is lifted with her helpful hands. Here's some photos from our first 2 trips! I wish I had more of Zoey but she wasn't really willing to have her picture taken on most of these...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
You wrote this a year and a half ago! wow ;-)
yeah, can you believe i finally posted it? crazy...
Post a Comment