Saturday, January 15, 2011

Zoey's 1st Birthday!






Zoey is 1!!!! Yey!!! She is the cutest 1 year old in the world! We had a little birthday party for her with my parents, Ian's parents and our close friends from our ward. For dinner we had yummy teriyaki chicken, deviled eggs, pineapple, rice, pasta salad, a cesar salad, punch, ice cream and super cute cupcakes that Rachel made! They were so fun and cute and all pink! I loved them! The food was so good and the company was so great. I loved just sitting around laughing and watching the kids being silly with most of the important people in our lives there too. Zoey was so silly that night, it's like she knew the party was for her. What Zoey and Kira loved most about the party was playing with the balloons we had blown up. I found these super cute pink balloons that said, "happy 1st birthday" on them from the 99 cent store. They were perfect! The night was so enjoyable. We ate, laughed and then opened gifts. Zoey got lots of cute little outfits, a couple cute little toys, some mula! and a really cool bath mat and an adorable ruffly lamp for her bedroom. FUN! I can't believe my little baby Zoey is 1 already. The time just went so fast, but at the same time, I feel like she's been in our lives forever. We are so used to having her in our lives and are so grateful for Zoey. She is such a joy, the sweetest, silliest, cutest and happiest little girl ever. She is so cute when she claps her hands together or laughs out loud REALLY loud or rests her head on my shoulder. She has also been spotted leaning in to give Kira hugs and kisses! How cute is that?!? I just love her. She's so cute no matter what! Even when she cries or throws a tantrum! I just want to squeeze her all the time.

2 comments:

Eva said...

Isn't that funny when you want to hug and kiss them when they are crying? Sometimes when Lizzy cries I can hardly keep from laughing at her cute her little scrunched up face and how she is crying for something very silly. So cute. Your chicken looks VERY yummy! Your party sounds like it was fun. You make me want to have a party =) Zoey and Kira look SOOO happy in your pictures!

Jessie said...

You should have a 1st birthday party for Jordan! It is so fun!!! We are going to have a 3rd birthday party for Kira and it's going to be Care Bear themed. =) She LOVES the care bears. So cute! I'm already excited about it.

background