Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010 and Zoey's 1st Christmas!








Merry Christmas! We had such a fun Christmas this year celebrating with my parents and also Ian's parents. The girls had such a blast too, getting really good at opening presents and eating lots of goodies! We had a nice ham and turkey dinner, opened presents and then watched a movie together. It was really wonderful spending time with my family. Rachel got the girls these really adorable little matching dresses! I love them! Kira and Zoey looked so cute under the tree together for these pictures. That weird look on Kira's face is actually her "smile."


I made these cake balls. They are made out of chocolate cake and frosting and then covered in a layer of melted chocolate chips. They were so amazing! I had way to much fun with these!


Amber and my mom pitched in to buy this play kitchen for the girls! It was such an exciting gift! Kira was so excited she just laid down on the floor right next to it and just stared up at it not sure what to do first. It's like she was completely overwhelmed. Zoey is so adorable because she likes to stand at it and stir her play food in a pot or pan. The burners light up and make bubbling and sizzling sounds. There's a light under the cupboard too! What a beautiful kitchen! They play with it just about every day and Kira is always bringing me "juice" and other food to eat. She's so sweet. If I'm ever trying to do something and she's pestering me, I just say, "go make me some food!" and then she does. It's so cute! Thank you for the play kitchen Amber and Grandma and Grandpa!




Aunt Emily, Grandma and Grandpa also got Kira and Zoey these cute dress up tiaras and earrings. They also got Kira a little skirt and shirt to play dress up in. Kira enjoyed dressing up with all her new things and has since played dress up many times. It's times like those I'm so happy I have little girls! They are so sweet and it's so precious how they like to look at themselves in the mirror with all their purses, bracelets, shoes, necklaces, hats and dresses on. They feel so good about themselves. It's the cutest thing ever! Thanks to all of our loved ones for a very fun Christmas!

1 comment:

Rachel and Chris said...

So cute in those matching dresses!! I hadnt seen this post yet! Maybe it was before you were sending me the emails

background