I can't believe that my best friend Katie is pregnant with TWIN GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH! She is in for it and doesn't even have a clue yet! I am so excited for her though. I totally wanted her to have two girls and she did! yey! I'm so happy she listened to me. Here's some pictures from her cute rubber ducky themed baby shower. It was so nice having Carol Johnson, Katie's mom, Amber, Rachel and myself all doing things to make the shower happen. What a wonderful thing to have so many people willing to help. There was totally awesome food, an adorable rubber ducky cake that Rachel made, cute games and fun prizes. Everyone seemed to have a really good time and Katie got a stroller, a car seat, two high chairs, diapers, gift cards and lots of cute little clothes! What a blessed girl! It was such a blast having Katie in town for a quick weekend. I wish she could've stayed forever, but I'm so happy for the time I did get to spend with her while she could be here and meet her pregnant little belly and for her to see our house on the DAY WE MOVED IN and getting to stay with us the first night in our new home! (What chaos!) And such a great memory. =)
Monday, March 14, 2011
Katie's baby shower
I can't believe that my best friend Katie is pregnant with TWIN GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH! She is in for it and doesn't even have a clue yet! I am so excited for her though. I totally wanted her to have two girls and she did! yey! I'm so happy she listened to me. Here's some pictures from her cute rubber ducky themed baby shower. It was so nice having Carol Johnson, Katie's mom, Amber, Rachel and myself all doing things to make the shower happen. What a wonderful thing to have so many people willing to help. There was totally awesome food, an adorable rubber ducky cake that Rachel made, cute games and fun prizes. Everyone seemed to have a really good time and Katie got a stroller, a car seat, two high chairs, diapers, gift cards and lots of cute little clothes! What a blessed girl! It was such a blast having Katie in town for a quick weekend. I wish she could've stayed forever, but I'm so happy for the time I did get to spend with her while she could be here and meet her pregnant little belly and for her to see our house on the DAY WE MOVED IN and getting to stay with us the first night in our new home! (What chaos!) And such a great memory. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
My babies are so lucky! I loved coming to visit and staying with you!! And I loved to see so many faces of the people I love :)
Post a Comment