During Katie's visit, we got to go to the aquarium with her, the twins and her parents. It was so nice having everyone all together and getting to show them all our favorite things at the aquarium!
This is us after the seal/sea lion show. What a crowd we are! Don't me and Katie have cute babies???? left to right: Adeliah, me, Zoey, Kira, Katie and Maryann (Annie)
Katie's mom, Stephanie got a little cup of nectar for the lorikeets so we could all feed them. It was really sweet of her to share that joy with all the children.
Here is Adeliah looking at a lorikeet. What an interesting creature she says!
Ahhh! The shark is going to eat us!
Katie and Annie girl!
One of my favorite things about the aquarium is getting to see the big sea turtle! I found out there are actually 2 at the aquarium. I always look for him when we go, and this time we found the 2nd turtle! He was relaxing in the corner of a tank because he had a busy day entertaining lots of children. =)
Zoey really took to Katie's dad, Warren that day. She doesn't let just anyone hold her hand, but it was really cute because she held his hand multiple times that day and didn't even scream for me. He must be really special. =)





3 comments:
Omg the picture of the shark attack is hilarious! You girls are too much. What a fun day!
Haha, I am glad Amber liked the picture of us and the shark. We sat there for ever trying to get my dad to take a silly picture of us with the shark. I like to be silly with my pa, and of course with my Jessie!!
I absolutely love those pictures you took of Kira and Zoey by the turtle. I can just see their little personalities!! And Zoey holding my pa's hand.. melts your heart! I love little Zoey. I was telling Caleb today about how Kira says "feet" hahaha.. she still keeps me laughing!
That really was such a cool day! Thanks for being such a fun guide Jessie!
I love the birds! So beautiful and colorful. Like in RIO! Some of the fish look so awesome… like the shark! and the turtles. I love turtles!
Post a Comment