Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ian's 33rd Birthday!

For Ian's 33rd birthday, we didn't really do much. haha. Poor Ian, by the time his birthday comes around, we are pooped from all the birthday celebrations. Him and I went out to lunch at Hof's Hut and used his free meal birthday coupon, which is always fun to do! Ian's favorite bakery is called Porto's Bakery. They used to just have a location out in Los Angeles so when we found out they had one in Downy Ian was so happy! So this year we tried out a new cake there. We decided that my birthday cake was still the winner. haha. But this one is very pretty. =)
 Ian is such a great dad. I really appreciate everything he does for us. He is really working hard to take care of us and he is so patient with me and all my weaknesses. I appreciate him for being such a good dad to the girls and being a caring husband. Him and I are a lot different and I appreciate how we compliment each other and how we can help each other in different ways. Love you Ian! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Eva said...

Happy Birthday Ian! Wow. 33. We are getting so old.

katie said...

And he's so cute, too!
What wonderful pictures. The girls in their bibs just crack me up! It's like they are SO ready to dig in!! I am glad you make a big deal about birthdays so your girls have memories of them being important. I am so tempted to just ignore birthdays all the time. Speaking of which, Ian, I totally did not mean to ignore your birthday! I promise that if I don't get a card out to you next year I will buy that helmet you wanted... ;)

background