Monday, October 15, 2012

Kira and Zoey in front of the pond

The girls and I went to the park to take pictures of my friend's little 4 month old baby girl. We got some really adorable photos of her! It felt so good to be taking photos of other people's children. I miss having photo shoot opportunities.  While I was there, I figured I'd shoot a few pictures of the girls and I was so pleased with what I got. Zoey didn't really want to cooperate too much. She kept running away from me because she knew I was trying to get a picture of her, but Kira was a lot more cooperative. I think these photos are so beautiful and natural of her. Both girls look so striking. I love the outdoor, natural feel to the photos and thought I'd share them!










1 comment:

katie said...

That is awesome that you were able to get a 2 for 1-er! Great pictures all around! I bet you had so much fun going over them when you got home. They are lovely pictures, Jessie! Your girls are so beautiful. You and Ian must be so proud.
Did you use your new lens for this shoot?

background