Sunday, January 27, 2013
Sleeping Beauty
I love the way Zoey sleeps. I love going in to check on her at night because I always find her in the funniest positions. I snapped this funny photo of her one night. The other night I went in and found her basically kneeling, she had slid off the bed sideways and her feet were on the ground. She was actually sleeping bent in half over her mattress. She is such a funny girl. The last couple nights after I tuck her in, I will hear her get up, go to her door, LOCK it and then go back and tuck herself in. She likes her privacy! She says she doesn't want me to come in her room and wake her up. She's so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh my gosh!! That is so funny!
Maybe she knows that if she doesn't lock her door, you'll post more pictures like this on your blog.
But they're priceless photos.
lol these photos are amazing. She's a silly sleeper!
Post a Comment