Monday, January 14, 2013

Zoey's 3rd Birthday!

Zoey had her 3rd birthday!!! Her wish was to have a Wonder Pet party! We had a small party with mostly family and just had cake and ice cream but Zoey felt so special and I did the best I could to make it pretty and fun for her. I'm thankful for the support from our family and friends and for everyone that came and showed their love to us and especially to make Zoey feel special and loved as much as she is. 











Zoey is such a joy in our lives. She is the sweetest child. She is seriously so Christ like. She is always self-sacrificing and loving. She tells me the sweetest things everyday. She's my biggest fan and I just love her for that. She's so goofy too and is known for making up her own words, humming herself to sleep, having a unique voice that goes all high pitched at the end of her sentences, and wrapping herself up in her blankie like a burrito. She always takes the backseat to her sister Kira. If Kira is pretending to be a princess, Zoey will be the prince. If Kira is Minnie Mouse, Zoey is Mickey, etc. She's the sweetest girl who is so genuinely happy. She is the best little playmate and if you ever need company, Zoey will be there for you to play with you and talk your ear off. We love her so much and thank Heavenly Father everyday that he sent this sweet little girl to us. I just want to keep her small every single day. I love her sweet little face! She's just so stinkin' cute. 

1 comment:

katie said...

She is so cute! That smile. She really is such a gift from Heaven with her sweet temperament.
That cake is totally awesome, too! You are such an awesome decorator!
How fun that she was able to celebrate with so much family, too.
Crazy to think that you'll have a new baby for her birthday this year! wowzas!

background