Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Angela's new baby, Alaina Su Molina

My best friend from high school Angela had her first baby on her birthday and due date! January 24th, 2013. I had the pleasure of snapping some maternity photos for them. I am so glad I talked Angela into capturing that precious time! I am so excited for her and proud of her for being such a wonderful mom already. They named their daughter Alaina Su Molina. She is just precious and when I met her for the first time I got to see their beautiful new home in Hacienda Heights and Alaina actually reminded me of Kira when Kira was just brand new. She is so beautiful and sweet and I'm just so happy for Andrew and Angela! They were married 6 years ago and been best friends since 10th grade. They have been through thick and thin in their lives together and I'm so happy for them to start this new adventure of family and parenthood! They have such a great relationship and marriage and I cherish their friendship so deeply. I can't wait to visit them again soon!
 
 

1 comment:

Eva said...

So happy for Angela and Andrew. Beautiful baby and beautiful pictures!

background