Thursday, July 11, 2013

Great news! I'm pregnant!

Great news! I'm pregnant!!!
Hello Everyone! I'm so excited to be here! See me waving at you! My arm is up by my face which is on the left and my belly is on the right. I kind of look like a peanut shape with an arm sticking out. :)
 By the way, I'm a GIRL!!!!!!!!!! I'm ready to be a Princess just like my 2 big sisters!
Here is a profile picture of me. My head is again on the left. I'm looking up towards the top of the photo and my belly is on the right. I'm so excited to spend some more time here growing and getting ready to meet you all! Today my mommy is 14 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I'll be ready to meet everyone sometime around January 4th, 2014!

Thank you so much Auntie Amber for scanning these photos of me for my mommy!!! It was so fun to hear your voice!

2 comments:

Eva said...

Yay Jessie! So excited for you!

katie said...

What a cute announcement. I loved reading this and seeing the pictures! & I liked how you said it was nice to hear Amber's voice.
& I really am happy for you, too! Being pregnant really is such a wonderful miracle. I thought it would be a boy just because the pregnancy has been so different for you... but you knew better! :)

background