Ian's cousin Jarhed got married this year and when we met his fiance at our house for the first time, the girls were acting really shy. So we told the girls that Paige was Cinderella. Kira totally believed us and was convinced that she was really Cinderella. She stayed by her side the rest of the night and wanted to be so close to her. Kira's cousin Lizzy was here and holding back for the longest time until she finally got the courage to come sit by Cinderella as well. It was the cutest and sweetest little girl moment ever. I love how they are such believers and look up to the older, pretty girls. I remember doing that as a little girl. We are so happy for Ian's cousin and also his other cousin James who got married this year to a sweet girl named Rose. Lots of weddings in the air!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That's so silly. Too bad they know me and I can't be Belle. Caleb could totally pull of a Beast look, too :P
Post a Comment