Friday, December 20, 2013

Kindergarten Christmas Concert


This is Helen, Kira and Paula. 
Kira had her kindergarten Christmas concert. We were so excited to go hear her sing. She was so looking forward to her concert and would practice all the songs at home, acting out all the different words like making a big round belly with her arms when the word Santa would pop up in a song. AND she got to have a pajama day at school the same day! It was fun getting to go with Ian, Sara, Papa and Zoey. I was really surprised at how shy she was when performing... She kept picking her nose and kind of had a grumpy face on the entire time! I was starting to get worried that maybe she wasn't feeling well but when it was all over she told us she was just nervous... I've never seen Kira freeze up in front of a crowd before. She always does so well in primary programs at church... So I guess the highlight for me was seeing her picking her nose in front of everyone! lol. And I got to snap a few pictures afterwards of her and her friends!

1 comment:

Eva said...

Hm, that seems unlike Kira to act shy. Picking her nose… oh my! Did you get a picture of her picking her nose?

background