This year for Thanksgiving we were happy to spend it with my parents and my aunt Eleanor in our home. In the morning we made little paper feather hats for the girls to wear. On each feather we had them write down something they were thankful for. We also talked about things we were thankful for an FHE activity. I love reflecting on all our blessings at Thanksgiving time. Each year it's an activity I look forward to doing with my family. I just wanted to record the sweet things that we thought of this year.
Kira:
Jesus
Our House
church
our good life
computer
drivers licenses
Jack O Lanterns - BOO!
health and safety
family and friends
turkey
money
food in fridge
milk - cows and goats
thankful I got to go on a field trip to a farm and I was safe
Mrs. Demps (her Kindergarten teacher) and friends at school
family home evening
clothes to keep us warm
Daddy's job
we got to have a puppy, Holly this year
our family is all together and we can be together forever
buckets and shelves to keep all our toys in so we can be clean
my plant I got from school
furniture so we can have a place to sit
toys to keep us busy so we wont be bored
decorations in our house to make our house beautiful
Zoey:
my bed and pillows
missionaries
TV
food
strong bones
to be nice
Kira being nice to me
play kitchen
fruit snacks
mommy is pretty
thankful to have a Daddy, Mommy and a sister
light
Monsters University
my room
work
hair
Kira's spiderman jacket
Dad:
My bike
roads
air conditioning and heat
my job
policemen
safety in traveling
my wife
saving money
our comfortable bed
running water
Mom:
paying tithing
we can pray anytime we want
live close to church and school
the help of my husband
Ian's job - we can pay our bills
staying home with my children
Kira and Zoey's beautiful curly hair
Having a baby on the way
my car
Costco
my kitchen - all my pots, pans, dishes, bowls and cool kitchen gadgets
washer and dryer
all our cool books
living in California with great weather
Zoey's health this past year - no asthma problems
backyard
garage
blankets to keep us warm
extended family - grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc.
having a nearby farmers market
pretty flowers
bay window in our living room
temples and an eternal family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Water heaters. =)
What fun lists. Zoey's is the best. hahahaha. I'm grateful for your bed, too. And that you're pretty. ;)
Post a Comment