Monday, September 29, 2014

Daddy's legs

This are from the past month or two:

I told Kira that she has a nice skin color. Then she said "I wish I had skin like daddy... especially his LEGS I LOVE!" lol. I thought that was so random and weird. Ian and I were laughing so hard.

I repeatedly told Kira to stop spitting at Zoey so I finally threatened that if she didn't stop spitting I was going to wash her tongue with soap. Then Zoey says to me, "That's a good one, huh?"

Zoey asked me who cried the most when they were babies, Kira, herself or June and I said, Kira probably cried the most and that June and Zoey didn't cry very much. Zoey then said, "that's probably why Jesus put me and June's birthdays next to each other, huh?"

I told Zoey to press the button on that navigation that said "OK" and she said, "is that the one that has an O and a K? And I said, "yes" then she replies, "knew it." She's been saying that a lot lately kind of in the I knew it sort of tone of voice. It's so funny.

Zoey said, "how much do you love me mommy?"
I said, "I love you more then Anna and Elsa!"
Kira said, "Anna and Elsa don't even love you. They are just people that act out movies."
I said, "If they knew you, they would love you!"
Kira said, "Yeah, that's too bad they don't know us."

1 comment:

Eva said...

These are great! The O and the K. "Too bad they don't know us." So funny. I love the things kids say! One of my favorite parts of being a parent.

background