


Amber and I have been planning Katie's bridal shower ever since Katie told us she was dating some guy named Caleb. After planning lots of fun games and pretty decorations, the party day arrived on May 1st! The shower colors were hot pink and black. We all dressed accordingly and also wrapped presents accordingly. I got in touch with some of Katie's high school friends who pitched in together on some group gifts for Katie. Kelly Jones was kind enough to let us hold the shower in her home. She also took care of all the food and cake! yey! It was so much fun (especially for me to get an afternoon out of the house without the kids!) I felt like I was a teenager again being silly with my two oldest best friends. Katie made out like a bandit at her shower too! She literally got practically everything she'll need in her home. Silverware, dishes, spice racks, mixing bowls, salt and pepper shakers, lingerie, towels and a kitchen aid mixer!!! Woohoo!!! Here's a picture of Katie and Caleb opening the dishes I gave them. They loved them! yey! It was such a fun day. I loved every minute of it. Congratulations Katie!




1 comment:
Jessie is your hair really that long? Or are you wearing extensions or something? It looks so long! Pretty too.
Post a Comment