


The first weekend in May, I got to meet Katie's fiance Caleb and take some engagement photos for them! I hadn't taken pictures of anyone in so long. I felt really out of practice and I didn't have any idea how to pose them or anything. Luckily, they were a big help with that. I already knew I liked Caleb right off the bat because he shares his birthday with my daughter Kira. =) But after meeting him for the first time and spending a weekend with the two of them, I couldn't help but just love him! He was so good with my kids. He sat and read a book with Kira while Katie and I went into Kira's room to try on her wedding dress! That was so fun seeing Katie as a bride! Ahhh! I'm so excited for her! She has chosen a wonderful man who is spiritual, funny, and so sweet and kind. He is so great for Katie and she for him. They are so funny together. It's so great to have found someone you love who loves you and you can be yourself with. I love how Katie is still the silly girl she was when we were in young women together. She's still just as crazy and silly. I always have a blast when she comes down from Utah to visit. She is like a sister to me. I love our talks and our sleepovers. Just because you are married now, you still have to come and stay with me! I'm so excited for my best friend Katie to have found her eternal companion. She was always so picky with boys, but luckily she realized that someone is good enough for her! haha. I'm so happy she found someone who makes her so happy. Congratulations you guys! I love you both and I know you guys are going to have a wonderful life together!




No comments:
Post a Comment