Sunday, June 13, 2010

Family Pictures










Ever since Zoey was born, I've been wanting to get a good family picture of the 4 of us. Yesterday, we went to Shearer park down the street and Chris and Rachel took pictures of us, then afterwards we took pictures of them. I couldn't believe how hard it was to get a good family picture. Kira is starting to understand that we are trying to get a picture of her, so of course she looks everywhere but the camera! We took soooo many pictures and here's the best of our photo shoot. Even though there isn't one exactly perfect one where everyone is looking and smiling, I think they are adorable. =) Let me know which ones you think are best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your pictures came out great! you look gorgeous jess! and those model daughters you have wow... i can't stop laughing at kira digging for gold hahaha... i love you!

Eva said...

Nice Jessie =) We also got the one you sent in the mail. Gracias

background