


On April 13th, my family all went to LAX to pick up Julie from the airport. She was returning home from her 18 month mission in the Philippines! Eva and Morgan made a trip to California to be apart of this special reunion. It was so great to see Julie. I didn't even realize how much I missed her until I finally saw her sweet face! It was so great having her back home, safe and sound. I have so much enjoyed having her home the past couple weeks. We've hung out at my house a lot and worked on sewing projects, cleaning, weeding, catching up on movies, shopping, and we even had a long talk about boys one night too! I don't think I've ever been closer to her than now. It's been great talking with her and getting to know my sister better the past couple weeks. Having the whole family here to celebrate Julie was so much fun. Not only was everyone a help to me in my house, but we enjoyed laughing together and watching the children play together. The kids are so funny. Kira and Lizzy seemed to fight over every single little thing in this house, but for some reason, they were also so attached to each other. After Lizzy would leave, Kira would say she wanted Lizzy to come back and play. It was so adorable hearing how much she loved her cousin. We tried to get a photo of the 4 little cousins all together, but it was one of the hardest photos I've ever had to take! My goodness! Zoey did not want me to put her down! On Sunday, me, my mom, aunt Eleanor and sisters all sang in sacrament and Julie gave her homecoming talk. After church we invited all our family and a few friends over for dinner and a little easter egg hunt that we tried to do with the children. Aubrey was the only one really old enough to appreciate it so we were glad she was there! It is sad when family has to leave and go home and we have to return to normal life, but we are looking forward to possibly spending the holidays all together this Christmas. It is so fun when we all get together!









No comments:
Post a Comment