My whole family has been looking forward to Jeff and Natalie's wedding for months! Eva and Morgan even made a special trip down from Utah to come. My parents, Eva, Morgan, Julie, Emily, Ian and I all carpooled in my dad's Toyota Sequoia to get there together in style! It was a really fun night with my family. Ian and I were rushing as fast as we could to make the wedding on time because Ian had to get off of work early just to make it. My friend Sheila and Ian's mom both came over that night to watch the girls so we wouldn't miss the boat. Natalie and Jeff's wedding was held on a beautiful boat in Newport Beach. We boarded the boat and by 6pm we were sailing around the harbor and the wedding soon started. The boat, cake, flowers, music and guests were all so fancy and beautiful. I was so excited as it all got started and we got to watch everyone walk down the aisle. Natalie was such a knockout in her wedding dress. She looked so beautiful and elegant. Natalie is just so timeless in everything about her. She is such an elect lady. I felt so honored to be there on her special day. I am so excited for her to have married her best friend. I don't know Jeff that well but I can tell she loves him so much and he also loves her dearly. They just seem to adore each other. Their wedding was really sweet. After the ceremony, the chairs were all cleaned up in the top deck of the boat to get ready for the reception. The guests all went down to the bottom deck to enjoy some fancy appetizers and a delicious dinner. After dinner, we went upstairs for dancing and a few toasts. It was a really fun night. I haven't gotten out on the dance floor in years it seems. It was really fun dancing with Ian and Emily and Julie all night. I think this night was one of the funniest nights I've ever had with my family. We were laughing so hard in the car on the way to Newport and also on the way back, telling jokes and laughing at each other. We were imitating Tom Hanks and telling wood chuck tongue twister jokes. It was such a fun, silly night and I hope I will always remember the good family time we had. I am so glad we all got to be together as a family. We haven't all 6 been together in a long time!











1 comment:
Wow! you took some beautiful pictures jess!! & You and Ian look like knock outs together in the picture at the front of the boat! I am so happy your family had such a great time!! It only makes sense that you would enjoy Natalie's wedding so much! That's so cool that you ALL were able to make it. & Congrats to Natalie and Jeff!
Post a Comment