Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sleeping Beauty and Snow White!

Last time we went to Disneyland was so much fun because we got to see Princesses, ride Dumbo and see the Mickey Mouse parade! The Dumbo ride is by far Kira's favorite ride! Zoey absolutely loves it too! We go on it every time we go to Disneyland. Seeing the princesses was a highlight for me. I don't ever remember getting to see them when I was little. I think I was just as excited as Kira was, if not more! I also absolutely LOVED the Mickey Mouse Parade. They don't do the main street electrical parade anymore but this is a super fun, musical, bright and colorful parade of tons of characters and spectacular floats going down main street. I just loved this parade. It is so happy, loud and exciting! The people in the parade are so alive! They are so much in character, happy and they come up to you and wave and shake your hand or give you 5. I held Kira up high on my shoulders so she could wave to Tinker Bell and Tinker Bell waved RIGHT AT HER! That was so exciting! I hope it made her feel really special. After all, she was dressed just like Tink that day! Here's a few pictures from our last trip! And you can see that Zoey was totally pooped by late afternoon when we decided to leave. (we can't usually stay for more than 4 or 5 hours maybe... it's just too much excitement for the little ones all at once!) Thank you so much Rachel for always going to Disneyland with us and always taking pictures of us! I feel so blessed that we get to have a Disneyland pass. We are so fortunate that we live so close to Disneyland where we can go and enjoy the music, landscaping, characters, rides and just happy ambiance that is in the air when you are there. Disneyland really has something special about it that just makes you giddy happy the moment you even see the parking lot. It is such a magical, exciting place. Almost like a dream! I am so thankful that we get to go as often as we do. Hopefully someday Ian can come with us too. I wish he could see the excitement in the children's eyes when we are there. =)

waiting to see the princesses...

us with sleeping beauty

us with snow white

in one of the dumbo cars taking pictures


princess tiana's float in the mickey mouse parade

the lion king float

this float was rapunzel's tower. the front of the float had sleeping beauty, snow white and rapunzel. the back of the float had cinderella and belle.

and of course, ariel had her own float cuz she's so special

There were so many other beautiful floats I didn't put pictures up of, they had a whole section of mary poppins, bert, the chimney sweepers, minnie, mickey, donald, pluto, aladdin had a whole float too with abu and the genie. It was so awesome because before each float they had a whole group of really animated dancers in amazing costumes. They had drummers, peter pan, captain hook and lots more. It was a bummer when the parade finally ended and after that we headed for home.
little zoey completely zonked!

1 comment:

Eva said...

That is the best picture of Zoey! I love it! And what a fun time at Disneyland. I'm so jealous. What fun!

background