
These are just a few photos from our awesome family picture we had at the beach with our old friend Molly Woodard. She and I worked at Spectrum together for a few years. I actually trained Molly at the photo studio. She has really become a great photographer, with great ideas and she's so good with kids! We were so happy she was willing to take these pictures for us. We took her out to lunch after the photoshoot and had shakes and burgers at Ruby's. Then we got to go to her apartment and meet her boyfriend and she taught me how to do some photo editing on the computer. I was so happy with these pictures! I always feel like it's so hard to get a good family picture of all 4 of us because I'm so picky and the girls are always goofing around so much! Especially Zoey. She doesn't have the attention span and never wants to look at the camera (since of course she knows we want her to look)... so, these turned out great! Thank you Molly! There are so many more too but it's too many to post. If you want to see our entire photoshoot, you can look at them by clicking here or using the link below:
![]() |
| Family beach pictures October 2011 |
https://picasaweb.google.com/116580028801991273843/FamilyBeachPicturesOctober2011?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCPfo6d-vwvTcuQE&feat=directlink





2 comments:
Your beach pictures are very cool.
What a great reunion with Molly - and priceless photos! LOVE THEM!!!
Thanks for linking to the whole album.. that's a nice way to see them all without taking up a mile of blog space. haha. You're so smart Jessie!
Post a Comment