Meet our pretty new puppy, Leah! We named her Leah because she looks like a werewolf and being the twilight fan I am, she is named after the only female werewolf in the Twilight Saga. After much ponder and prayer, Ian and I have decided to get a puppy. We feel that it is a good decision for our family right now. We picked out a pure-bred Siberian Husky female. She was born December 30, 2011 and we got her 3 days before her 3 month birthday! She weighed 15 lbs about 2 weeks prior to us getting her. I'm excited to see how fast she will grow. The girls were so excited to have her join our family and after about 2 weeks they were really comfortable playing in the backyard with her off of the leash. Leah is a super people friendly girl who just loves to run and jump! We are working with her on the commands, "outside, stay" and "down." When we brought her home, she already knew the commands, "sit, high 5" and "lay down." She's really smart, alert, energetic, loving and playful! She just loves Kira and Zoey. The girls love to play outside and be near her all the time. Every morning, the first things the girls both want to do is go outside and pet their "little puppy." (Even though the doggie is as big as Zoey, that's what Zoey calls her.) Ian is teaching her how to pull him around the block on his skateboard. There is a dog park right down the street from us too and Ian likes to take her there. I'm so thankful for her being here to watch over and protect our family and for the laughter and joy she brings all of us. She is a new adventure we're embarking on together and I'm excited for it! Plus, we think she's such a fox!!!
These were the photos we saw on craigslist that we fell in love with. She was so tiny and cute!!!
These were the photos we saw on craigslist that we fell in love with. She was so tiny and cute!!!








2 comments:
Cute pictures. =) She does look really cute in those baby pictures. Aww
I can't wait to meet her!! She's such a pretty puppy i'm really happy for your family!
Post a Comment