Monday, April 30, 2012

Disneyland with Tanya and Mauricio

We recently got to go to Disneyland with our friends Tanya and Mauricio! They were so sweet to help us get Ian in so we could have Daddy with us throughout our Disneyland day! I tried a new hairstyle with my hair and I think it came out a little frizzy by the end of the day... haha, so I'm only putting up good pictures. =) We had so much fun being together as a family and enjoying the happiest place on earth with our good friends! Thanks so much again you guys!!!
Killing time outside of the entrance to Disneyland


The morning parade on main street that I have never seen!

Us in front of Snow White's wishing well

Dumbo's picture spot! 

The girls just LOVE the carousel. It's one of their all time favorites!

Here you can see Prince Eric's castle in the bottom left corner.

These are some cool pictures from the Storybook ride. I love that ride! I hadn't ever been on it that I can remember. There were so many cool parts! I love how everything on the ride is miniature. You feel like you are in the land of dollhouses. The bottom left is Agrabah! And the bottom right is the genie's lamp in the cave of wonders!

We got to meet some new friends, Alice and the Mad Hatter!

Zoey was too scared to say hi to Sleeping Beauty but Kira got to get a picture with her. I love how the Princesses take a minute and talk to each little child. It makes them feel so special!

Mauricio with Kira and Zoey

1 comment:

Eva said...

I don't remember seeing any of those things! Well it will be an adventure to go back with little kids someday.

background