Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spring Crafting

I've been in a really craft mood lately, here's some projects I've been working on!
 I made a cape for our friend's little boy, Mason for his 3rd birthday. First one I've ever made. It came out SUPER cute! He calls himself "MASON MAN." So cute! He had a Star Wars party and it was super fun. They had these inflatable light sabers and the kids were beating down the bad guys, darth vader, one of the clones and that red faced villian... whatever his name is... But this was like the only thing he opened that wasn't Star Wars related and he told me at church that this was his favorite present! yey me!!!
I made these crayon melts for the girls for their easter baskets and forgot to put them in, but they turned out so fun!
 I made the above quilt for my sister in law Laura for her little girl she'll be having at the end of May or beginning of June. I just LOVED all the cute colored fabrics! I didn't know what color theme to make it in so I decided to do it in EVERY COLOR!!! I seriously want one for my next girl.
This black, yellow and white quilt turned out amazing! I made one for Jana for her shower and I also made one for a baby shower we went to for Ian's friend Rafael. He and his girlfriend are expecting a baby girl. I was super excited to have another person to make one of these awesome quilts for. Meanwhile, while I've been crafting the girls have been doing this:




It's been a fun spring. =)

4 comments:

katie said...

Love that cape!!!!!!!!!
What fun and outstanding crafts. Isn't it amazing to be able to create beautiful things?? Our Heavenly Father is so good to us!

Gloria said...

Hey Jessie, just catching up on your blog! LOVE those girl blankets! We still have the one you made for McKennan with the trains! :) And that cape is awesome too! Hope you are doing well!

katie said...

I still love that cape.
Love,
Katie

Jessie said...

i love how you came back and said you still loved it! i'm so glad! I'll have to make some princess ones for your girls one day. =)

background