Kira says frantically, "Mommy! There's a bug on my sky!!!" (referring to the ceiling of her bedroom)
Kira said after getting out of the bathtub, "Mommy! My belly button is cold!!"
I said to Zoey, "should mommy have another baby??"
she said: "No, I baby..."
Mommy: "You're my baby? You're my baby Zoey???"
Zoey: "NO, I YO-EY BABY!"
(That's how she says her name... so precious!)
(That's how she says her name... so precious!)
We were planning on going to the park with the kids and that same day Kira said to me,
"Mommy, my butt urts."
Me: "Why does your butt hurt?"
Kira: "Because my butt wants to go to the park!"
Kira: "Because my butt wants to go to the park!"
Zoey and Kira were rough housing and Kira said, "I'm gonna put Zoey in my tummy so we can pretending we are born..."
She still thinks babies come out of tummies... lol.
Ian said to me, "Honey, what's on your shirt? It looks like you spilled Gorgeous all over it!" haha! What a funny guy! What a great pick up line!
Last week I forgot my make-up bag at home and so I wasn't able to put my make-up on in the car like I usually do on the way to church... I was freaking out a little cuz I don't think I've ever shown up to church without make-up on... Kira said, "Mommy, you look fine! You don't need any make-up." It totally gave me the confidence I needed to walk into church and not be self-conscious. I'm so thankful my 3 year old loves me so much! I think she's my biggest fan. =)
I peeked at Zoey during nap time the other day and this is how I found her... I almost didn't see her behind her stroller. She's so cute sleeping in her purple Rapunzel dress. =)





1 comment:
So funny! I love their little lines. Zoey is so cute having fallen asleep on the floor. What a princess.
Post a Comment