Saturday, May 19, 2012

An all girl family...

A conversation between Ian and Kira a few minutes ago made me laugh...
(Keep in mind that my friend Katie, her husband and their twin 11 month old girls are in town for Amber's wedding and they went out to lunch with her parents when this conversation occurred...)

K: Are Katie's babies coming back?
Ian: Yes, they are.
K: I like those babies
Ian: Do you want mommy to have another baby?
K: I want mommy to have a girl baby cuz I wanna have a girl family
Ian: What about a boy baby?
K: I wanna have a girl family, except you daddy
Ian: What about a boy, can't we have a boy baby?
K: I'm gonna get rid of that boy, then I'm gonna feed it to Leah   (LOL)
Ian: That's not nice Kira. You shouldn't say that
K: Then don't buy me a boy

Kira then says sweetly to me,
"Don't tell daddy to get me a boy..."

3 comments:

katie said...

That is too funny. I wish I could have seen it! That last line makes it... she says it sweetly. "Don't tell daddy to get me a boy" ... as if you can choose :P
Your girls are so beautiful. It was fun seeing them this weekend :)

Eva said...

You can buy anything with money…

Anonymous said...

Hahaha oh kira she's so cute!! What a fun conversation to remember someday when you *possibly* have a boy!

background