For Father's Day I thought it would be fun to make some crafts for Ian. It was a good excuse to do some crafty things I had seen online. I hope Ian felt loved with our little homemade gifts. We appreciate him so much. He works so hard for me, Kira and Zoey so that we can have a happy life. He is so loving and kind to us, always sacrificing of himself. I am so blessed to have him as my best friend. He is so patient with me and my weaknesses, always understanding and forgiving and always trying his best to listen to me blab and tell all my silly little stories and talk to him about everything that might be on my mind. I'm trying so hard to be a better wife for him all the time and support him however I can. We are so different in so many ways, we have such different interests but since we are so opposite we seem to compliment each other perfectly. We love watching our family grow together and making memories together. Our shared love for the gospel is a special bond we have also. I am so grateful he is my companion, my husband, my children's father. We all love you very much Ian! Happy Father's Day!
I saw this idea on someone's blog. I thought it would be a cute jar Ian could take with him to work and fill it with candy. He loves those little square caramels. The jar still hasn't made it to work though...
This is his homemade card based on a primary song
Me and the girls made him a Happy Father's Day banner. Kira was actually really helpful hanging it. She held it out for me so it wouldn't get tangled up and helped me with the tape. The girls always want to be so helpful. They love it when I make banners and do crafts. Kira always wants to make banners for all sorts of occasions. Sometimes I love how oblivious Ian is. I was making this banner right in front of him for an evening and he didn't even realize what I was doing. There's always an element of surprise for him.
I made cinammon rolls in the morning for everyone. Ian LOVES cinammon rolls, as do I. =)








3 comments:
Wow! You went all out for his father's day! Caleb got a card :P (& a trip to Colorado?) What you did was so cutesy! I like that you worked on it right in front of him and he never caught on. That's so cute that your girls like you to be crafty. Everything was so cute and coordinated! It was like a daddy-day shower!
Those cool cinnamon rolls are like a post card! Totally pinterest worthy and they look professional. Great picture! Looks like you had a fun time doing your crafts. Good excuse =)
You're such a good wife! And a great crafter, this is adorable!
Post a Comment