Ian's parents were watching the kids today so Ian and I could go see the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN! (Which was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!) So I really missed Kira and Zoey and was so excited when they came home. They are such silly, happy girls. This is exactly a conversation me and Kira had this evening as I was getting her ready for bed:
K: Mommy, when I come back from papa's house, you are so beaui-ful!!!
Me: Awww! thank you Kira! That makes me feel so good!!
K: But you don't have any clothes on, maybe you should put some clothes on. Mommy, I love you sooooooooooo much!
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT IS TOO FUNNY!!!! JESSIE, WHERE WERE YOUR CLOTHES?!?!
That's so nice that you got to go on a date and see a great movie!! And you got to do it all without any clothes!! Caleb never lets me get away with that....
Cute! It's nice to know you are beautiful even if you don't have clothes on! =)
hahahaahahah so funny! Kira totally has a beautiful mommy!
Post a Comment