Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday Morning Ride


Every Saturday morning Ian gets up and gets the kids their breakfast, packs some books, blankies, helmets on, leah on the leash and they all go out for a morning bike ride. I love how cute they all look before they go out. This gives me about a half an hour of a break each Saturday morning. I can lay in bed and enjoy the peace and quiet or start on some chores or go on the computer. The kids just love it, the dog gets a nice workout and is calmer throughout the rest of the day and Ian gets to ride so he's always happy too! 

2 comments:

Eva said...

Wow good for Ian! That's a lot of work to get out. They all love it, I'm sure. =)

katie said...

Ian should be in the picture, too! I guess that would defeat the purpose tho.. you'd have to get out of bed to take it! ;)
We always love our bike rides. We went yesterday, and it was so nice to get some good hard exercise! (It was for me at least :P) It makes me feel like we are having "good, wholesome family recreational activities". It makes you happy to be part of the family!

background