Sunday, October 21, 2012

Our New Dog Zip



So I broke down and decided to get Leah a friend... He is a white male husky, just over a year old. He has proven himself to be a great companion for Leah as well as a good guard dog for our home. Of course him and Leah are outside dogs but now I don't feel so bad about her being outside by herself all the time. They play really well together and I'm so glad she has an energetic play mate to help get her energy out in a way other then digging holes!!! Ian and I wanted to name him Gandolf like the white wizard, but Kira thought it was unfair we got to name Leah and she didn't get to pick out a name for any of the dogs, so we gave in and let her choose a name. She was very confident of her choice, "ZIP" So now we have a new member of our Adduru zoo. 

No comments:

background