I recently had a Pampered Chef party at my house. I didn't realize how much fun I was going to have at the party and also going shopping for all my earnings! A few friends have asked me what all I earned at my show, so I'm going to break it down here for you all:
I earned a free veggie wedger (smack middle of the table in photo) from the consultant for hosting a show
I earned a free stoneware ridged baker (behind wedger) from pampered chef just for having a show in October.
With the hostess special of the month, I earned 2 items at 60% off, and I had 8 or 9 items to choose from at that price. I decided to go with the covered baker (back left) and also the white cutting board with grooves in it. Great for cutting juicy fruits!
My show made $724, based on everyone's subtotal. So because of that amount, I earned 3 half off items, $140 in free shopping credit and free shipping!! So below are the photos showing everything I earned at 60% off, 50% off, or completely free!!! I also got a free cookbook because I spent over $75 with what I had to spend on the items I got discounted. (I couldn't use my $140 towards the half off items or 60% off items.)
So to add to what I got for free, I earned a 25% off discount towards anything else I chose to buy after all my freebies were used up. I decided to get a few things from Pampered Chef's pantry, I got 3 sauces and 3 spices. And like 3 other small kitchen tools. And someone gave me their free cookbooks they earned so I ended up with a few of them! So below is the picture of EVERYTHING I got!!! I am so excited about my pampered chef items!!! I've already used a bunch of them and I'm looking forward to going through some of my new recipe books and learning some new tricks in the kitchen.
One last note, the consultant got 2 bookings off of my show, so at my friend's shows, I get to take advantage of their host special for the month, and I also get 10% off anything from Pampered Chef for an entire year. =) I'm excited about that! So my friend's having a show in November and her monthly special is stoneware, so I'm going to get a stoneware muffin pan at 60% off! Then my friend having her show in December is getting 60% off any item of her choice, so I get to take advantage of that deal if I want too! woohoo!
I really want to thank everyone who came to my Pampered Chef show or submitted orders. I really appreciate my family and friends for all the love and support they show to me. I always feel awkward trying to sell things to friends and family, so I just hope everyone had a great time and hopefully you all are enjoying your new products as much as I am! Thanks again everyone for helping me earn all these fun gadgets!











1 comment:
Wow, that is a lot of swag! haha. How are you going to have room for all of that in your kitchen?! I love my garlic press. Even Caleb has used it! Have you used yours at all? It makes all of our food yummier! I thought about using the easy decorator for the pie contest we had for our ward party, but.. there wasn't time and I wasn't sure what topping to put on the pie. I would love it if you shared some of what you learn from the cookbooks! I know you and Eva were both interested in hearing about how I make healthy food.. so I might write a post with ideas for you two. :)
Post a Comment