Monday, November 5, 2012

Doctor Zoey

Zoey is so cute. She's been talking so much lately about how she is a mommy. She'll switch back and forth throughout the day if she's a mommy or a baby at that time. Today we were in the store and she started announcing that she was a baby. The lady near us got a kick out of it. Here she is playing doctor with her doll.
The other day I found my seam wripper all wrapped up in DUCT tape like this:
I was frustrated because it was completely impossible to get this tape off. I had to cut away at the tape chunk by chunk. I asked Kira why she did this and she said she did it to keep me safe so I wouldn't get poked. awwww. how sweet. ok, she's forgiven... My little doctor girls!

2 comments:

katie said...

hahahahaha!!! That is so funny. She said the perfect thing to help you forgive her ;). Reminds me of something Mandi Coroton said:
"Jude was pointing out all the dangerous things in the house (scissors, knives, glue gun, etc) and made sure that I knew "we need to help our moms" when using them. Thank you Jude."
HAHAHA! Kids are the best!
So, is Zoey always Maryann when she is a baby?? I love that she already wants to be a mommy. That was totally me! :)

Eva said...

Oh wow. I can't believe the seem ripper. shesh!

background