My mom, me, Emily and Kira and Zoey went to Utah to join Emily in the temple for her own endowment as well as to be there for Julie's BYU graduation! It was also my dad's birthday. We had so much to celebrate this spring. I am so proud of Julie. She graduated and is now an official Dietician. After a long, hard journey she graduated as well as got accepted into an internship at BYU which was her first choice in internships she applied for. I am so proud of her and happy for her accomplishments! I am also so happy I got to be there to celebrate with her.
While we were in Utah we were able to visit with our Aunt Teresa and Uncle Matt and cousin Amanda which was a treat. We had them over to Eva's house and had a lunch and played games with them. They are such a silly family. We are always laughing so much when we get together. We rarely ever get all of our parents together so it was a special time to get some pictures of my dad and his brother.
We also got a picture of us girl cousins
And our immediate family + Morgan. :)
Getting to see Grandma Edy on the trip was also a highlight
Getting to spend time with all the kids together was really fun. I just love this little set of cousins. Lizzy and my girls play so well together. And Jordan is such a loving little boy. I think they have such a ball when they are together. We had fun cooking together, playing outside and reading at Eva's house.
I love how Eva's kitchen has this great island so the kids can all stand on one side while Eva and I stand on the other side. This keeps the kids out of our way and lets us be in control of what they get their hands on. So nice! And they all have sufficient space to be able to help. It's great!
A really fun activity we did was take the kids on a picnic at the South Jordan temple. My kids live so far from our nearest temple that we wanted to take advantage of all the nearby temples while visiting Utah. We packed a lunch, blankets and our camera and enjoyed a nice afternoon picnicking and taking a walk around the temple where the kids really enjoyed all the beautiful trees, pine cones and flowers.















2 comments:
Fun times! The kids loved having each other around. Lizzy always talks about Kira and Zoey.
Good job taking so many great pictures of EVERYONE!! I love it!
Post a Comment