On August 22nd I turned 29! I really enjoyed our little birthday party we had with my aunt Eleanor, aunt Lois, my mom, dad, Eva, Morgan, Lizzy, Jordan, Kira and Zoey. I didn't take pictures really, but we all got together to celebrate all the summer birthdays. Everyone except my parents, Eleanor and Zoey have summer birthdays! So we had cake and ice cream and celebrated good company. It was so much fun visiting with my aunts and enjoying Lois' visit from Sacramento. We let each of the kids (including Zoey) take a turn blowing out candles for their birthday. :) Zoey keeps asking when she's going to turn 5, but she's still 3 so she's got a ways to go, poor thing.
On September 9th, Ian turned 34! For Ian's birthday since we had cupcakes for Kira's birthday and the family birthday party when we enjoyed a big chocolate cake from Costco, I decided we needed cookies instead of more cake. So I made Ian a pizookie!!! Kira got a little crazy and wanted to gobble the whole thing up. It was kind of hard sharing 1 pizookie between all 4 of us at once. But it was really fun to make and sing to Ian. :) And it tasted sooooo good! I can make one GOOOD pizookie! (It's a cookie in a small cake pan with ice cream and chocolate syrup on top)
And this guy totally doesn't look 34








2 comments:
You are right, he does not look 34. Ian ages pretty well doesn't he!
I totally agree with both of you! He looks 25!
What yummy birthday treats. I LOVE them both!
Does your candle really say 79?! hahaha
Post a Comment