Monday, August 22, 2011

Isn't it just great being a girl??!

These pictures can show you why I just LOVE having little girls!


such a sweet, peaceful moment for me!

I just love how they are sitting there having a conversation together. This reminds me of those old fashioned black and white pictures of little kids doing cute things... you know what I mean? Also, if you look closely in the picture, you'll notice that each of the girls has an elephant or "dumbo" doll in their cart or stroller... Each of their dumbo dolls also has a diaper on. =) So silly! If Kira takes Zoey's dumbo's diaper off, Zoey will yell, "poo poo!!!" and get very upset. She wants to make sure Dumbo is safe to go poo poo if he needs to. :P


making sure daddy is comfortable and won't be lonely when he wakes up...




I just love the way Zoey is looking at Kira here. =)

Don't you just LOVE this face!?!?!


Kira just LOVES Baby Jeanessa, Kevin and Jeanette's adorable little baby girl!


2 comments:

katie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POST! What cuties! I love that pic of Ian ... and how he is holding a gun while surrounded by girlie things. CUTE! What a fun daddy. Your girls are so beautiful Jessie! The pictures just really make you know that it's fun with them! & I really do love that face, just like you said I would! hahaha. Thanks for sharing!

Eva said...

Aww that is very cute. I love the picture of Ian and your caption… he won't be lonely when he wakes up… haha!

background