Friday, August 12, 2011

Meliame's Kids - Henry and Nancy

Meliame got to come stay with us for almost a week. It was so much fun having her company and spending time with her and her kids. What a difference it was having 4 kids in the house rather than just having my 2. It was so much louder, messier, sillier and more exciting. =P I really enjoyed some of the nice talks I had with Meliame, being able to sit at the table and eat with her and all the kids, learning from each other, and reminiscing. She said she loved learning things from me about how Ian and I are in our marriage, and I loved learning from her example of praying, reading scriptures and fasting. What a faithful girl she is. She was such an example to me of a prayful person. She has so much faith and love for the Lord and it was really cool to see her faith and testimony. She also got to go to church with me one Sunday. We had like 5 kids on our little bench in sacrament. I don't remember ONE thing from that meeting from the speakers. Haha. We had almost the entire nursery class just on our bench. I broughts lots of books, snacks and stickers and we survived! Here's some pictures from all the fun we had with the kids in the pool, playing outside and in the bathtub. =)






2 comments:

Eva said...

Those are very cute tub pictures! I LOVE baby bums!

katie said...

Aren't you glad you don't have 4 kids to take care of by yourself? That's what would happen if YOU had twins ;) Those pictures you took are adorable! I am glad you have them to remember the time you spent together. Friendship is such a blessing.

background