Aubrey came over while her mom went to go do a notary job. Kira doesn't really have too many play dates so it was really enjoyable for her. Aubrey is a few years older, but she was so good at playing with Kira and Zoey both. She was really patient with them and played at their level so they both felt included with everything they did. I was really proud of all of them for getting along so well. It was a really nice afternoon for me! I felt like Aubrey was practically babysitting them. While Aubrey was here the girls played dress up in my clothes and also did their make-up. Here's some pictures of our fun afternoon.


1 comment:
How NICE!!!! It's cool that while helping someone out, you got help, too! it's a win-win! I like how they played dress-up in YOUR clothes! Looking at what Kira's wearing it makes me wonder what drawer she got into... ;) hahahaha. Super cute pictures. Kira's makeup looks so nice too! I always looked ridiculous in makeup as a kid. Good job Kira!
Post a Comment