Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Here is a picture of everyone on Thanksgiving - minus Zoey and I. We had a really lovely Thanksgiving this year with my parents, Eleanor and Emily. It was really nice having family over to spend the holiday with us and enjoying their company. This was the first year I ever made a turkey all by myself too. Usually my mom comes over to help me put it in... I was nervous about it, but it turned out good. And we had yummy deviled eggs, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole and some other things I can't even remember now... ice cream and pumpkin pies for dessert. I just LOVE Thanksgiving dinner! It's my favorite meal out of the entire year.

Pretty flower headband I made using fall colored felt.
We made these cute placemats from tracing the girls' hands and feet for Thanksgiving.

I got some beautiful Thanksgiving decorations this year but forgot to take pictures so I'll have to take some next year to show you how beautiful our house looked.

No comments:

background