Wednesday, June 13, 2012

"My eye is getting old..."

Kira fell down today and got a small scratch right under her eye. I didn't notice the actual scratch until a couple hours later. So then surprisinly I said Kira, what happened to your eye? She said, "Ow! Ow! My eye is getting old! Is it ok if you can ask Jesus if He can get Kira a new eye?" This comment totally surprised Ian and I. I told her she was only 3 years old and her eye should still be young. However, we are so happy that she thought to ask Jesus for help! haha

Zoey asks me if she can be either Ariel, Tinkerbell or Tangled on a daily basis. One of my favorite things to shop for is clothing for my children. It makes me sad that I don't even need any of the clothes in her dresser... All she does is wear princess dresses. Good thing they are sparkly and pretty to look at! She also has started asking WHY regarding everything. Not just why, but "Yyyyyy??" She says it in such a high pitched voice with a little squeal at the end. I just love my little princesses.

3 comments:

Eva said...

Cute. It's funny that she thought her eye was getting old. =)

Eva said...

Cute. It's funny that she thought her eye was getting old. =)

katie said...

Jessie, stop being so stingy. Get her a new one. She totally knows Jesus will if you won't. :P
What a smartie!!
... I love how yoey talks. Such a sweetie! NEVER GROW UP!!!

background