Monday, December 31, 2012

Splish Splash They Were Taking A Bath

Every kid has to have these embarrassing bath time preschool age photos. This year for Christmas Julie, Eva, Morgan, Lizzy and Jordan came down and stayed with us over the Christmas holiday. I can't believe that the whole time went by and we didn't take hardly any pictures. We were just too busy having lots of fun! I enjoyed sewing, cooking and juicing with Eva. All of us adults had fun playing Santa for the little ones and just being together this year was so much fun. We are a family of movies. We just love to watch movies. We always enjoy watching all the new movies that everyone gives each other for Christmas. This is the only picture I have of the 4 kids at Christmas time this year. Hopefully we can take some more in April when I go up to Utah with Emily and my parents to visit. Julie will be graduating BYU and Emily will be leaving for the MTC on May 8th! She will be serving in the Utah, Salt Lake City South mission. I'm looking forward to that trip! The girls and I can't wait to see everyone again!

2 comments:

Eva said...

AH! Those are my kids! I love it! I had a great time, too, and I'm so excited for April to come! YAY!

katie said...

At least it's a stellar photo! You totally are a movie loving family! You introduced me to so many classics. 7 brides... & Eva showed me the long P&P (bbc version?). Which movies were your favorite?
I hope you have fun in UT! Those are some great reasons to be out there celebrating! Wish I could be there.

background