Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ballet Class Tryout

The girls went to a tryout ballet class at the same danced studio I went to as a child. We are trying to find a studio to take the girls to that is affordable for both of them to participate now that Zoey's old enough to be in a class with Kira. I was really happy with this studio, Center Stage Dance Academy. The ladies were really nice and accommodating to us newbies... The girls looked so adorable. I put Kira in her gymnastics leotard and some pink leggings and Zoey was in a bathing suit and stretchy pants. They both had bright socks on. But we borrowed some shoes from the studio. They did 45 minutes of ballet and 15 minutes of tap. I'm going to keep searching to see if I can find a place that does ballet/creative movement so I don't have to buy the tap shoes... but I did like this studio so we'll see. But the girls were so adorable. I just feel so full in my heart with joy and pride when I see these two beautiful little princesses on the dance floor. I honestly think they are naturally very graceful. Especially Kira. Zoey's a little more silly and tomboy like, but she's also younger. Kira having had some gymnastics experience is used to following directions in thisi type of environment and has the skills to perform the different tasks given to her. She impressed me with hos graceful she was. Ahhhh! They are so adorable. It has been a life long goal of mine to have my daughters in ballet someday. I love that this little dream of mine is coming true and I get to see them in their little class.  





2 comments:

Eva said...

You have their hair up in little ballerina buns, too! Cute

katie said...

Kira does look like a natural! Look at her pose!

background