Katie got me a tripod for Christmas and I had a lot of fun using it to play with my camera to get some cool pictures of our tree lights. I'm trying to learn more about photography and I thought these turned out pretty cool. I think it's fun to get a picture of the Christmas tree each year. I just love Christmas trees. Christmas just wouldn't be the same without one. It is just a constant reminder of the beautiful season and the celebration of our Savior's birthday.
I love my willow tree nativity. This year was the first year since I started collecting the pieces after I got married, that I've been able to put a complete set up after Thanksgiving! Each year I collect one or two pieces and this year I was so happy to have it all completed. I also think the nativity brings a wonderful, peaceful Christmas feeling into our home.





2 comments:
Wow, your garland is HUGE! But beautiful, beautiful!
Your nativity is wonderful, too. Maybe when your kids are older it can go under the TV! I always thought it would be nice to have the nativity as the centerpiece of my Christmas decorations.
Yay for Tripod! I love nativities!
Post a Comment