We have been working with Kira to try and potty train. I bought her some fun Rapunzel and Tinkerbell underpanties. That makes it really exciting. She's actually doing a really good job! She only had 1 or 2 incidents where she didn't make it to the potty in time. Other than that, whenever she does actually feel motivated to wear them, she always makes it to the potty on time! We haven't gone anywhere or tried going overnight without having a diaper on, and we still aren't even wearing panties everyday, but Kira understands the concept and is happy to wear them when she's in the right mood. It is so cute helping her learn this necessary skill because she wants to do everything all by herself. I am so proud of her and it makes her so happy when I show my enthusiasm for her good behavior. Zoey must feel left out because she tries to get in on the action by trying to rip all her clothes and sit on the potty too. She's so funny. She thinks that going potty is done completely naked. She just thinks it's fun to sit on the pink frog potty but she doesn't actually do anything in it. And she has an interesting way she sits on it with her feet tucked in under her bum. I just had to take pictures of her mimicking Kira. She's so silly!

1 comment:
Cute! That is awesome that Kira is actually using the potty.
Post a Comment