Monday, May 2, 2011

Sheron and Mike!

After almost SIX whole years, we were very excited to finally get together again with some old friends, Mike and Sheron. The last time we saw them was on our wedding day in 2005. They came to the San Diego temple to witness our marriage and I remember Sheron helping me tighten the petticoat under my wedding dress because it was falling down! Come to found out that years later Mike and Sheron would have 2 of the cutest kids I've EVER seen! Their names are Jake and Justin. I really think they are a couple of the cutest kids I've EVER seen!!!!! We had SOOOOOOO much fun seeing them. It was so nice of them to drive all the way here from Valencia, California (OVER AN HOUR AWAY, ONE WAY) to see us. We spent the day talking about houses, church, kids, our families and lots of other stuff. I don't know why we took so long to get together, but I'm so glad we did. I hope we can see them again soon. Kira and Jake are only 2 months apart in age. Jake was born in June and then Kira in August of 2008. They got along so well and were so adorable together! Jake is really tall and just made Kira look really small and cute. They are the cutest little couple. I am already betrothing them. =P They had so much fun playing on the trampoline, eating their ice cream cones, playing with toys and bringing stuff inside the house that should've stayed outside, like a HUGE beach ball thing that my mom got us that actually hooks up to the hose to become a sprinkler. Those kids were so silly when they were together. I have never seen Kira interact so well with another child. It was like they were friends in Heaven or something. Justin was 6 months old and was so sweet and happy and just adorable! Sheron and Mike are some of the nicest people we know. They are so kind, non-judging, spiritual, sweet and down to earth. Mike and Sheron just seem to have a great relationship with each other. I really noticed that about them and admired the way they talked and interacted with each other. It was such a great example to me. We just love them so much and even though sometimes in life we don't get to see our friends as much as we'd like to, we still love them. They were very special to us before, are now, and always will be. We love you guys and hope to see you again before too long!


Kira and Jake rolling around on the trampoline together. They had so much fun!


Mike and Justin

1 comment:

Eva said...

How cute. I betroth my kids all the time. hahaha!

background