




I made these cute rag quilts for Katie's little baby twin girls. It was the first time I made a rag quilt with batting in the middle. It's a little more "quilt" feeling and a little warmer. They came out so cute and so soft! I used chenille, cotton, minky and flannel on the back. I just love them!




5 comments:
awww those are adorable!! We brought the train one you gave us with us to Hawaii and I don't know how you knew it, but he LOOOOOOOOOOVES trains so it's perfect :)
oh!! they turned out perfectly Jess!!!! You are so patient and talented! Thanks for doing so much hard work for my girls-to-be :) They are going to be so snuggly and soft in their blankies from Aunt Jessie!! ♥♥
That is so awesome Jessie. They are absolutely adorable.
These quilts are gorgeous! You are amazing Jess, Katie's little girls are so lucky to have such beautiful blankets made with so much love <3
Your quits are so perry. I mean pretty. hahaha
Post a Comment