Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kira and Zoey's new rooms!






In Kira's room we decided to go with kind of a bright pink! It is a little loud, but after a couple days we were totally used to it and I think it's super fun and girly! Then we rearranged the room so all her toys were all together on one side of the room. It looks like half the room is a play room and the other half is the bedroom part. I just LOVE Kira's new room!

In Zoey's room, I finally made and hung up her new curtains! We had Zoey's room painted a light green which I think is so cute with her pink bedding and purple accents throughout the room... I love how Zoey's curtains match her pok a dot piggy bank and there is also a little bird on a painting in her room who has a pok a dot tail.

After the paint throughout the house was all done, the carpet people finally put the new carpet in. The whole house looks sooooo much better! And now I think the girls rooms are so so cute!!! I can totally tell that Zoey and Kira each love their new rooms which makes me happy!

1 comment:

Eva said...

The paint looks so beautiful! I love it! It turned out very very nice.

background