Thursday, June 23, 2011

Woody, Jessie, and Tink dresses

On one of the recent trips we took to Disneyland we got to take a picture with Woody and Jessie from Toy Story! I told Jessie that my name was Jessie too and she did a really cute little happy dance for me! It is so rare that I find another girl named Jessie... and even then there's only a slight chance that it's actually spelled the same way. Some girls spell their name Jessi, Jessy, or Jesse even. So I think Jessie is one of my favorite characters because we share a super cute name!

Rachel also made these adorable little dresses for Kira and Zoey to wear to Disneyland! The fabric has flowers on it and is bright green and the bottom has Tinkerbell around the whole hem of the dress. The dresses are so cute and the girls really liked wearing them. I love having them in matching outfits when we go. It makes me feel a little more secure knowing I have an easy way of finding them both.

2 comments:

katie said...

I like that Jessie did a dance for you!! How cute :) I wonder if any of the characters remember you guys :) I am glad you are getting good use out of your pass! Rachel is so good to you guys. The dresses she made are adorable - and I totally understand what you mean about being able to spot them easily - my mom did that at disneyland, too - and would just count red shirts. hahaha. ♥

Eva said...

That is so fun that the kids get to go to Disneyland! It really was a magical place when I was… under 14. =)

background