Tuesday, June 26, 2012

4th of July aka Firework dresses!






I wanted to learn how to make peasant dresses for the girls, so I thought it would be fun to try a patriotic colored dress so the girls can have cute outfits on the 4th of July! I think they turned out really cute and gave me an excuse for a cute photo shoot! I feel like I was practically losing it by the time this photo shoot was over, but now that I'm looking at the pictures I'm realizing that the girls did a really good job following directions! I'm so happy to have such beautiful, photogenic girls with such beautiful dark curly hair! Enjoy the photos. Click on any of the collages if you want to see it bigger.

4 comments:

katie said...

WOW!!!!
What beautiful pictures! When did you take these? I love the dresses and the rosettes! What a perfect way to display your craftsmanship :) Both with sewing and baby-making. haha.
They really did do well! Holding hands, smiling! Did you try it with your new lens? I love the one of them throwing their heads back laughing! What goofballs. I feel like it's a me-and-you moment. Lol. Good work Yessie!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job Jessie! What cute dresses for the girls when you come out to see me I want you to help me learn to sew at least kind get me started in the right direction. You're super talented! Btw your girls are so beautiful!

Jessie said...

Amber, do you have a sewing machine?

Jessie said...

Katie, I love "you and me" moments. haha. no, I actually didn't shoot it with my new lens because I don't like how I can't zoom with my new lens!!!! I'm been experiencing some rebellious feelings towards it because of that...

background