Thursday, June 28, 2012

Adduru Family All Together Again

After a hard day preparing for the wedding reception for Zenos and Sara, the entire Adduru family was all together again for a late night dinner! I was so happy for Ian's parents to have all of their 5 children together again. What a special day it was when Mhy-Lanie, Ben and Abraham all arrived from out of town. We haven't been all together in years. I just love this photo!

2 comments:

Eva said...

That's a very nice photo except for the girl that is flipping off everyone.

katie said...

ahahaha.. you're funny Eva. Looks like she's trying to make the peace sign. :P
I was going to say that it was a great picture, of course, but that Ian looks the best! Or maybe it is just that he steals the show because he is wearing a leather jacket. Either way, great picture! Who knows when they'll all be together again!?!?!

background